Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March 26, 2020 - SM3: Worksheet #1

Dear SM3 Students & Paige,

Attached is your first worksheet. This is due as listed on the worksheet. You are to do your work on a separate sheet of paper and submit your assignment to me via my UCAS email. Take a photograph of your work from your cellphone, attach it to your email and send it to me. Do not send it to me before you have a chance to check your answers with the answer key. Oh . . . the answer key will be posted on this blog on Friday. The schedule for each week will be as follows:

Tuesday - Worksheet will be posted
Wednesday - Answer key will be posted
Thursday - Worksheet is due

Thursday - A new worksheet will be posted
Friday - Answer key will be posted
Monday - Worksheet is due

If you have questions, please email me. Also, please work 30 minutes each day (M-F) on ALEKS.

I miss you.

Mr. Schiffman





No comments:

Post a Comment